Banana bread muffins. This is a simple banana nut muffin recipe with a yummy little twist: a wee sprinkling of coconut in the batter. These easy banana bread muffins are a delicious way to start your day and they also make a sweet afternoon pick me up. You can mix these easy muffins up quickly by hand, no mixer required.
Thanks to coconut flour, making baked goods healthier has never been easier. Meet the banana muffins of my dreams. They're fluffy, whole grain, naturally sweetened, totally These muffins are a derivative of my super popular banana bread and pumpkin muffin recipes. You can have Banana bread muffins using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread muffins
- It's 1 cup of whole wheat pastry flower.
- It's 1 cup of all purpose flower.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raw sugar.
- Prepare 4 of blended overripe banana.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
Cinnamon Banana Bread Muffins taste like banana bread in muffin form! They are perfectly light and moist, loaded with banana flavor, and bake up beautifully each time. Looking for the perfect grab and go breakfast or snack ideas? These banana bread muffins are a delicious, moist, sweet muffin with the perfect amount of banana flavor.
Banana bread muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix dry ingredients except sugar into mixing bowl..
- Add milk and bananas to blender and blend till smooth..
- Add eggs, butter, sugar, and vanilla extract into bowl and mix till smooth..
- Combine ingredients and pour into desired pan. I used a cupcake pan..
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, or till golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy..
- I managed to fill two medium/small cupcake trays with the batter from this. It's also nice to add poppy seeds into the batter and on top of the cupcakes..
I modefied this Banana Bread recipe, & ended up with the most fantastic Banana Muffins! My Husband (who's very picky), & son (just as picky), went nuts over these. Growing up, Banana Bread Muffins were always a weekly staple. I'm not sure if its because none of my siblings wanted to eat the fresh bananas on the counter or if my Mom was just over zealous with. Banana bread muffins are made from a classic easy banana bread recipe (no mixer needed! one bowl!) topped with walnuts for an easy portable breakfast.