Simple White Chocolate Smores Cluster Cookies. These gooey s'mores chocolate chip cookies are perfect for summer! They're everything you love about a s'more, minus the campfire! I used a standard chocolate chip cookie base but folded in some finely ground graham cracker crumbs to give these cookies a little extra flavor.
And I will tell you, it was. Soft and chewy white chocolate cookies you will absolutely LOVE! Lainey created Simply Bakings to share fun, creative, and simple recipes for all ages. You can have Simple White Chocolate Smores Cluster Cookies using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple White Chocolate Smores Cluster Cookies
- Prepare 1 lb of Vanilla Almond Bark (Chocolate is great too!).
- You need 1 box of Smores Cereal or Snack Mix.
These s'mores chocolate chip cookies combine soft homemade cookies with toasted How to Make S'mores Chocolate Chip Cookies from this Dough. Let's break down each step You can use semi-sweet, milk chocolate, or even white chocolate. Candy melts or almond bark work too, but they don't. Not only are the recipes completely delicious and simple, they are relatable and easy and quick.
Simple White Chocolate Smores Cluster Cookies instructions
- Break bark into pieces and place in microwave safe dish/bowl. Microwave on High for 1-2 minutes until melted and able to stir easily. (Do not over microwave or it will harden and ruin).
- Using a big spoon stir smores mix into melted almond bark..
- Scoop out spoonfuls onto cookie sheet or into cupcake tins. (Or into any shape/mold you desire).
- Place in Freezer, fridge, or in front of fan. They will harden as they cool and dry. Done in 15 minutes..
I seriously want to eat every single thing in the book. Easy Smores Cookie Cups made from scratch. These buttery cookies are made in a mini muffin pan, topped with toasted marshmallows and chunks of chocolate - perfect for summer! They'll simply spread out and fill the shape as they cook - becoming the perfect base for the ultimate indoor smore. This twist is something I definitely need to try!!