Pizza Dough Cinnamon Rolls. Pizza dough gets crispier on the edges than traditional cinnamon roll dough so when in doubt, underbake the rolls to guarantee they remain soft. Transfer the cinnamon rolls to the prepared pan, leaving space between them. Cinnamon Rolls - enjoy delicious and sweet cinnamon rolls made easy with store-bought pizza dough in this homemade recipe.
After investing last Sunday morning in baking pane With a shortcut, these pizza dough cinnamon rolls don't have the tenderness or the ooey-gooey of a traditional, from scratch cinnamon roll, but they're. Sammy Wilk joins the Potash twins for the easiest breakfast treats you'll ever make! With a readymade pizza dough as a shortcut, the only hard part is waiting for them to cool. You can have Pizza Dough Cinnamon Rolls using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough Cinnamon Rolls
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of left over pizza dough.
- It's 1/4 cup of or more unsalted butter, softened.
- You need as needed of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons/as needed of cinnamon powder.
- It's of For the glaze:.
- It's 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of milk or water.
Press thawed dough into pizza pan, cover with apple slices.. flour, butter and cinnamon. Sprinkle mixture over apples.. sugar frosting when cool. Roll out the pizza dough and evenly spread the cinnamon filling over it. Roll the dough back up into a tube.
Pizza Dough Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit or 190 degrees centigrade. Grease a round baking pan (8-inch or 9-inch round pan). On a lightly floured surface, roll the pizza dough into a ¼ inch thick rectangle. Spread softened butter evenly over the rolled dough up to the edges..
- Sprinkle all over with sugar and cinnamon powder generously..
- Starting with the long side of the rectangle (the one closest to you), gently roll the dough to form a tight log..
- When it is fully rolled into a log shape, with a sharp knife, slice into 1 to 1 ½ inches even pieces. Gently place all the rolls, cut side up into the prepared pan, leaving some space for them to rise and expand, for about 30 minutes..
- Transfer the baking pan into the preheated oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the rolls are fully baked and turn light golden brown. Meanwhile, while the rolls are baking, prepare the icing. In a small bowl, mix ½ cup of icing sugar with a little milk or water (I used 2 teaspoons) with a spoon or whisk to a smooth mixture. Keep aside. Once the baked cinnamon rolls are out of the oven, cool for a few minutes..
- Gently, drizzle, pour or spoon the prepared icing over the baked rolls to coat them evenly..
- Serve decadent, warm, divine cinnamon rolls immediately..
- Leftover rolls can be stored on the counter for a day or two or even refrigerated. Remove and bring to room temperature before serving. Enjoy!!!.
Cut the tube in half lengthwise. Twist the dough to form one long braid. Bring both ends together to create a circular shape. Just roll out the dough and top with butter and cinnamon sugar. Then roll it up, slice, and bake.