Cinnamon roll. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick brown sugar off your fingers for the rest of the afternoon. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls?
They also make an excellent gift. Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Don't be afraid to drown them in frosting. You can have Cinnamon roll using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll
- Prepare 2 of and 3/4 cups (345g) all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled).
- It's 1/4 cup (50 g) of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of and 1/4 teaspoons instant yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (120 ml) of whole milk.
- It's 1/4 cup (60 ml) of water.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 of large egg.
This giant cinnamon roll is a major crowd pleaser, and couldn't be easier to make. (It's made with Crescent dough!) Place rolls cut side-up in prepared baking pan. Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing ~ Recipe. These are hands down the best Cinnamon Rolls I've ever had! The FLUFFIEST Homemade Cinnamon Rolls of Your Life (Can Make Overnight).
Cinnamon roll instructions
- Filling,3 Tablespoons (45g) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon 1/4 cup (50g) granulated sugar or packed light or dark brown sugar.
- Method,. Make the dough: Whisk the flour, sugar, salt, and yeast together in a large bowl. Set aside. Combine the milk, water, and butter together in a heatproof bowl. Microwave or use the stove and heat until the butter is melted and the mixture is warm to touch (about 110°F). Pour into the dry ingredients, add the egg, and stir until it forms a soft dough or use your mixer..
- On a lightly floured surface using floured hands, knead the dough for 3 minutes. Place in a lightly greased bowl (I use non-stick spray), cover loosely, and let rest for about 10 minutes. Fill the rolls: After 10 minutes, roll the dough out in a 14×8 inch rectangle. Spread the softened butter on top. Mix together the cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle it all over the dough. Roll up the dough tightly. Cut into 10-12 even rolls and arrange in a lightly greased 9-inch round cake pan or pie dish..
- Rise: Tightly cover the rolls with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and allow to rise in a warm, draft-free environment for 60-90 minutes. See blog post above for my trick to this step! Bake the rolls: After the rolls have doubled in size, preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Bake for 25-28 minutes until lightly browned. If you notice the tops are getting too brown too quickly, loosely cover the rolls with aluminum foil and continue baking..
If you haven't made cinnamon rolls with a simple brioche instead of regular dough. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Absolutely the best cinnamon rolls, ever. So good, you can't NOT make them, let alone, stop eating them. A little hard work but totally worth it in the end.