Cinnamon roll. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick brown sugar off your fingers for the rest of the afternoon. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls?
They also make an excellent gift. Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Don't be afraid to drown them in frosting. You can cook Cinnamon roll using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll
- It's 1 cup of flour (all-purpose).
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 cup of curd.
- It's 3 tsp of tspn butter.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 2 tsp of palm candy sugar powder.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- It's 1 tsp of tspn cinnamon powder.
This giant cinnamon roll is a major crowd pleaser, and couldn't be easier to make. (It's made with Crescent dough!) Place rolls cut side-up in prepared baking pan. Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing ~ Recipe. These are hands down the best Cinnamon Rolls I've ever had! The FLUFFIEST Homemade Cinnamon Rolls of Your Life (Can Make Overnight).
Cinnamon roll step by step
- Take a bowl add maida, salt, sugar, baking soda and baking powder mix well nw add butter and slowly add curd and form lke a dough and knead it and keep aside for 15 mint.
- Now for filling take a bowl add palm candy sugar powder, cinnmon powder and butter mix well.
- Now take kadhai..add salt and pre heat for 15 -20 mint in medium flame by keeping stand inside and cover with a lid for.
- Now knead dough once and roll lke into rectangular shape and side should be bit thick and nw spread filling eventual and roll slowly and cut into piece and give your desired shape.
- Now take muffin mould put in and keep inside kadhai and let it bake in medium -low flame. Until the texture chnge into slight golden colour.
If you haven't made cinnamon rolls with a simple brioche instead of regular dough. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Absolutely the best cinnamon rolls, ever. So good, you can't NOT make them, let alone, stop eating them. A little hard work but totally worth it in the end.