Pasta with Broccoli Cream Sauce. This simple creamy broccoli pasta recipe makes an excellent everyday meal with a tossed salad, or serve it as a side dish with grilled meat, chicken, or fish and A combination of fresh grated Parmesan cheese with butter and heavy cream make the pesto-like broccoli sauce rich and incredibly delicious. I have something wonderful for you today. This lemony pasta and broccoli is so quick and easy since you cook the broccoli at the end of cooking The beauty of this sauce is that it adds a creamy texture to the pasta without actually using any cream.
If the sauce becomes too dry or thick. Add chicken broth and broccoli and bring to a boil, season with salt and pepper. Place broccoli mixture in a food processor or blender with lemon juice and parmesan cheese. You can cook Pasta with Broccoli Cream Sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta with Broccoli Cream Sauce
- It's 1 of Broccoli.
- It's 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 8 of to 10 slices Bacon.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 400 grams of Pasta (penne - or whatever you prefer).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to finish.
- It's 1 of Parmesan cheese.
Pulse a few times until smooth. Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Bow-Tie Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli. Looking to dress up the ravioli you have in your freezer tonight? This ravioli recipe is wonderful, and will definetly do the trick.
Pasta with Broccoli Cream Sauce step by step
- Chop the broccoli into small pieces. Dice the stem into 1 cm cubes. Mince the garlic, and chop the bacon into 1 cm wide strips..
- Heat the olive oil and garlic in a frying pan and cook over a low heat until fragrant. Add bacon, broccoli, and salt. Add enough water to cover the ingredients..
- Cover the pan and simmer until the broccoli is soft. Remove the lid, and continue simmering until all the liquid is reduced. Mash the broccoli with a spatula and add milk and butter..
- Add some al dente pasta and mix thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper and enjoy..
When you sit down to this great pasta dish with your family, you'll be glad you spent a little extra time to make the broccoli sauce - instead. Easy pasta dishes are a go-to meal when it comes to weeknight dinners. This recipe starts with browned Italian chicken sausage and mixes it with tender broccoli florets and fusilli pasta. Then that's all mixed with a simple creamy Parmesan sauce made by simmering cream with sautéed onions. This vegetarian combo is a real nutrition powerhouse.