Cinnamon Rolls with Black Coffee. Homemade cinnamon rolls are a thing of beauty, and this new-to-me method is by far my favorite. While they weren't burnt, they had a robust and savory flavor reminiscent of dark roast coffee. No idea how black sesame tastes like coffee, but it was undeniable.
What I love to do when making these coffee cinnamon rolls is start the dough the night before, then finish in the morning. These Coffee Cinnamon Rolls will satisfy all your coffee cravings! They're super soft, fluffy, gooey and full of coffee flavour. You can have Cinnamon Rolls with Black Coffee using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls with Black Coffee
- You need of Dough--.
- You need of All-purpose flour.
- You need of Baking Powder.
- It's of Baking soda.
- You need of Sugar.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of cup+1 Tbsp Milk.
- You need of vinegar.
- Prepare of Filling-.
- You need of Brown Sugar.
- It's of Butter.
- It's of cinnamon powder.
A freshly brewed cup of coffee with a giant fluffy cinnamon roll is the perfect way to start a morning. Put those two together and you have the most amazing breakfast treat. Delicious homemade Coffee Cinnamon Rolls Recipe with coffee cream cheese frosting. Great for breakfast, brunch, and holidays.
Cinnamon Rolls with Black Coffee step by step
- In a bowl, take all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt. Mix well..
- In another bowl take milk and vinegar. Mix it well and let this rest for 10 minutes..
- Add the above mixture in dry ingredients. Using 2 tbsp of butter knead this in a soft dough. Rest the dough covered for 10 minutes..
- For Filling, Take brown sugar, butter and cinnamon powder. Mix it well..
- Add salt to the pan. Preheat kadai for 10 minutes on medium flame..
- Roll the dough in 1-2 cm in thickness. Spread the cinnamon butter mixture evenly. Start to roll from one towards another..
- Cut in about 1/2 inch equal parts. Tightly roll up the dough and cut into 11-12 pieces. Place in a greased round pan and get ready to rise..
- Keep it on low flame for 15-18 minutes till the colour changes to golden brown. Brush it with butter & serve hot with Tea or Coffee..
Photo about A cup of black coffee with a plate of mini cinnamon rolls in the background. Cinnamon rolls with coffee in a brown cup. Bunch of cinnamon rolls with a cup of coffee and beans on wodden background. About a month or two ago when I made these lemon poppy seed sweet rolls, I learned a quick-rise technique for sweet rolls. Cinnamon coffee, another gourmet treat found at a Cinnamon close to you.