apple and cheddar oatmeal muffins. Unbelievably moist apple muffins made with oatmeal and whole wheat flour. Delicious and good for you, these muffins are great for fall breakfasts! Here are a couple of hints so your muffins bake nicely and have rounded tops.
Healthy, quick, and easy to make apple oatmeal muffins recipe. Apple Oatmeal Muffins make a great breakfast or quick afternoon snack. Filled with apples, cinnamon, and oatmeal, then topped with an easy oat streusel, these apple muffins are an easy Apple Oatmeal Muffins. You can have apple and cheddar oatmeal muffins using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of apple and cheddar oatmeal muffins
- It's 1 1/4 cup of quakers quick whole grain oats.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded or chopped apple(about 1 med).
- It's 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of apple juice or can subsitude for low fat milk.
- It's 2 large of egg whites/ OR 1 Large egg slightly beaten.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
I'm having a hard time deciding what my favorite thing is about these muffins. Oatmeal raisin muffins and a handful of nuts. Bring oats, apples, and water to a boil. Apple-Cheddar Muffins Fall means apples and cheddar cheese and we love to create recipes featuring the two.
apple and cheddar oatmeal muffins instructions
- pre heat oven 400°F. line miffin tins(12) large.
- mix all dry ingredents together.
- stir in cheese and apples.
- combine apple juice/milk in seperate bowl and mix with oil and egg.
- add oil and egg mixture to oatmeal mixture.
- bake 20-24 min or until golden brown.
- cool on wire rack 5 minutes.
- serve warm and yum yum.
These Apple Cheddar Muffins are toddler approved and easy to make. Get it now. "author": "@type": "Person", "name": "Cabot Creamery" , Baking, Breads, Biscuits, or Muffins. I'm that woman who orders oatmeal when eating out at relatively nice restaurants or on vacation to see just how they do it. When finished cooking, scoop into serving bowls and top with roasted apples and a sprinkle of extra cheddar. Join In Now Join the conversation!