7-up Cinnamon Rolls.
You can cook 7-up Cinnamon Rolls using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 7-up Cinnamon Rolls
- You need 1/2 cup of 7-up.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Bisquick.
- It's 1 stick of butter.
- It's 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of whole milk.
7-up Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix powdered sugar and milk, whisk until smooth. Set glaze aside. Also in separate bowl mix Brown sugar and cinnamon and set aside..
- In a baking dish, place half the stick of butter in oven to melt down..
- In mixing bowl, add bisquick, 7-up and sour cream, the dough will be sticky. Once mixed, place dough on floured service and roll dough out..
- Roll out to the best rectangle formation you can create( will be messy). Once rolled out, take remaining stick of butter (softened) on entire surface of dough. Once that's done take Brown sugar mixture and sprinkle evenly over dough..
- Take the widest side of dough and begin rolling in a log formation. Once done slice log to thickness of choice( be mindful the thicker the cut, the smaller the quantity). Place rolls in buttered pan..
- Bake rolls for 12 minutes. Once done, remove from oven, cool slightly and top with glaze....yummy, enjoy.