Vegan hash browns. These deliciously savory hash browns are so easy to make and perfect for breakfast or brunch. What's better than a warm stack of vegan hash browns in the morning? Crispy homemade vegan hash browns with only a few ingredients!
Flax egg, oil, russet, large potatoes, smoked paprika, medium white onion. No, McDonald's hash browns are not vegan. This is a super quick and easy recipe for vegan hash browns - no eggs, no dairy and no oil 🙂. You can have Vegan hash browns using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan hash browns
- It's 4 cups of frozen shredded potatoes.
- It's 1/2 of medium onion, chopped.
- It's 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It's 2 handfuls of fresh spinach.
- You need 1 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It's to taste of Salt, pepper.
- It's of Avocado and salsa for garnish.
These taste great and are a fantastic healthy potato snack that tastes like it should be bad! lol. Looking for a new recipe for breakfast or lunch? Why not try this delicious vegan hash browns? They're quick, easy and extremely delicious!
Vegan hash browns step by step
- In a skillet, heat olive oil at medium heat. Add frozen potatoes and onion. Sauté 2-3 minutes..
- Add all other chopped vegetables and seasoning. Sauté about 5 additional minutes. Add spinach at the very end and remove from heat. Spinach will wilt into the hash mixture..
- Serve immediately and garnish with chopped avocado and salsa, or your favorite garnish..
Vegan hash browns recipe (which also conveniently doubles as a vegan latkes recipe). Hash browns — a million different traditional ways to make them… quintessential components: shredded. These loaded hash browns combine two of the most beloved breakfast items: hash browns and waffles. Get thousands of vegan, allergy-friendly recipes in the palm of your hands today! These vegan hash browns came to me one afternoon when Michael requested some patties.