Homemade Pizza Dough. My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. Homemade pizza dough is easier thank you think. Our pizza dough recipe is easy, fun, and Our best homemade pizza dough yields enough dough to make two pies, or one pizza and four large.
Homemade pizza dough is one of those things. Here's my recipe for easy pizza dough that makes Flour: All-purpose white flour is perfect for homemade pizza dough. You can also use bread flour for. You can have Homemade Pizza Dough using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza Dough
- It's 1 cup of Refined Flour (Maida).
- You need 1/4 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curd.
- It's as per taste of Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need as required of Oil.
- It's as required of LukeWarm Water.
Everyone loves a good pizza, well at least almost It is my new go-to recipe for pizza dough. Homemade pizza doesn't have to be hard, join with me as I show. Pizza dough can be tricky, but not with these tips. Teach her to make homemade pizza and she'll be able to host spontaneous dinner parties and feed all of her pizza-loving friends for a lifetime.
Homemade Pizza Dough step by step
- Take Maida, wheat flour, salt, sugar, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl and mix well..
- Add 2tsp oil, curd and rub it well..
- Add lukewarm water gradually and form the dough..
- The dough should be harder than the roti dough..
- Grease it with 1tsp oil for about 5 minutes..
- Take the dough in an air tight container and let it rest for 5-6 hours..
- Now, add one tablespoon wheat flour and knead the dough properly. Grease it with oil and mix well..
- Stretch the dough and mix to make it softer. The pizza dough is ready..
There is nothing quite like homemade pizza dough. If you've ever made it, I am sure you will agree! This pizza dough produces a very nice pizza crust--flavorful, tender, with just the right amount of chewiness. Transfer the formed crust to the prepared baking sheet and top as desired. If you love homemade pizza crust, try this easy recipe with step-by-step photos and learn how to make your own pizza dough.