Bacon and Goat Cheese Muffins.. Bacon and Cheddar cheese in a portable form thanks to this muffin recipe. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels and crumble once cooled. Moist pumpkin muffins are stuffed with a goat cheese-sour cream mixture, then topped with candied bacon.
Rinse spinach, spin dry and trim. In a large bowl, mix the hash browns, oil, salt and pepper. Distribute the hash browns into a greased muffin pan. You can have Bacon and Goat Cheese Muffins. using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon and Goat Cheese Muffins.
- It's 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of Backing powder.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of Warm milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 oz of Low fat mozzarella.
- Prepare 5 oz of Bacon.
- Prepare 3 oz of Goat cheese.
Once hash browns are crispy, pour the eggs into each cup. Top with broken pieces of bacon and chunks of goat cheese. A delicious savory muffin - great for breakfast on the go, or serve with soup or salad. You can also substitute minced ham for the bacon, if you like.
Bacon and Goat Cheese Muffins. step by step
- Chop bacon into small pieces. Remove fat before cooking..
- Mix the flour and backing powder in a bowl..
- Add the warm milk, oil and eggs. Whisk well, until incorpotated..
- With spatula, mix in the mozarella, bacon and half of the goat cheses..
- Pour mix into muffin mold and sprinkle th rest of yhe goat cheese on top of muffins..
- bake for 30-35 minutes at 350°F.
Note to World Tour participants - this recipe is typical of the fresh cheese and farm fresh ingredients found in Wisconsin - the MidWestern U. We take a savory bacon-and-cheese muffin and bake an egg in it. The method is actually pretty simple. Let us show you the way. Scoop the muffin batter into the prepared pan, filling each cup a third of the.