Dairy Free Banana Crumb Muffins.
You can cook Dairy Free Banana Crumb Muffins using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dairy Free Banana Crumb Muffins
- You need 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Iodized salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of White sugar.
- It's 1 of Egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 3 of Ripe Bananas mashed.
- You need 1/3 cup of Of vegan butter, melted ( I used earth balance ).
- It's 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of 1/8 spoon of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegan butter ( again I used earth balance ).
Dairy Free Banana Crumb Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease 10 muffin cups, or line with muffin papers..
- In a large bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cups flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups..
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon vegan butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Sprinkle topping over muffins..
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean..