Brownie granola bar. Mix into the butter mixture until evenly combined. Stir in the granola and any other combination of mix-ins you like. Includes rolled oats, sliced almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, walnuts, pitted date, cocoa powder, peanut butter, honey, cinnamon.
Gluten Free Granola Breakfast Bar, Wild Blueberry Pistachio by This Bar Saves Lives. These chocolate brownie zbars have a very odd, terrible taste to them, and do not taste like the product. These easy granola bar recipes will get you homemade granola bars in no time. You can have Brownie granola bar using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brownie granola bar
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Oats.
- You need 1 cup of almonds.
- It's 1 cup of walnuts.
- It's 1/2 cup of dried fruit (any kind).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- It's 1/3 cup of honey.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
Add some delicious, healthy crunch to your cabinets with these mouthwatering granola recipes. Quick and easy homemade granola bars recipe, made with simple ingredients. These taste SO MUCH better than whatever bars you are normally buying, which are loaded with preservatives and. Brownies layered with chocolate chip ice cream and topped with crunchy chocolate granola bars.
Brownie granola bar instructions
- Brown the oats in a pan on medium heat for until golden occasionally stirring.
- Put walnuts, almonds, and dried fruit into a food processor until finely chopped.
- Melt peanut butter and honey in a bowl..
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients(oats, nuts, cocoa powder, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract) making sure the oats are cooled off. Using your hands is the easiest..
- Get a 7×11 glass dish or cookie tray with parchment paper and press the mix into the paper to whatever thickness desired..
- Freeze for 20 minutes then cut pieces and place in a plastic bag and keep refrigerated..
Crumble remaining bar; sprinkle in each glass. Granola Bars are full of oats, dried fruits, seeds, chocolate chips, and nuts that are coated in a sweet and sticky mixture of butter, brown sugar, honey, and vanilla. These Vegan Granola Bars are dessert bars made out of granola & full of crunchy textures, great peanut butter flavor, & naturally sweetened w/ maple syrup! Dip the cooled granola bars straight into the melted chocolate so that the top is plain and the bottom It's fun to make granola bars. It's so fun, I made them on one of my recent Food Network episodes.