Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. You can have Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of bananas.
Easy and moist Banana Bread that is loaded with bananas and walnuts. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350f.
- In a bowl, stir all the dry ingredients together making sure no flour or sugar clumps.
- Add vanilla, egg and mix.
- Add bananas and mix well.
- Grease/spray loaf pan.
- Pour batter into loaf pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake time varies, it took me 45 minutes but im in the mountains! On the valley floor this took me 55 minutes.
- Baking tips: 1. Every oven varies on time 2. Elevation affects baking time as well.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.