Vegan maple breakfast cookies. These Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are easy to make, tasty, and perfect for breakfast on-the-go! Full of fiber, complex carbs, and healthy fats. If you're looking for more easy vegan breakfast recipes, you'll also love these Chocolate Banana Muffins, Vegan Blender Waffles, and these PB&J.
Infused with maple, toasted pecan, and vanilla flavor, naturally-sweetened, and made with gluten-free These gluten-free & vegan maple pecan cookies are absolutely insane. I may have been caught red-handed at one point, standing in front of my open. Vegan Maple Shortbread Cookies: I started making short bread cookies in health food cooking while I was in high school. You can have Vegan maple breakfast cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan maple breakfast cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It's 3/4 cup of oats.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple sauce.
- It's 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive or coconut oil.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
This is a simple treat, most shortbread cookies are just flower, fat, and sugar. However vegan shortbread cookies are made with no animal byproducts, so this i. Vegan breakfast cookies featuring pumpkin puree, ripe bananas, oats, almond meal, chocolate chips, pecans, and dried cranberries. I've made banana-based cookies before and this recipe is based off of that concept.
Vegan maple breakfast cookies step by step
- Mix all ingredients until wet..
- The dough should form soft balls. If dough is too dry, add a tablespoon of almond milk. If it is to wet, add more oats..
- Place about 16 balls on a greased baking sheet..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 375°F..
- Check out my recipes for the easy dessert glaze..
Only this time I added a healthy scoop of pumpkin puree to the batter, as I always. Make your own vegan breakfast sausage links with this simple seitan recipe. These sausages are flavored with maple syrup, garlic, sage, thyme and more incredible seasonings. I'm the type of person that loves to jump around and try new recipes ALL THE TIME. These vegan and gluten-free Crispy Maple Oatmeal Cookies are delicious!