Gnocchi (or any other pasta) in cream sauce with bacon bits. Home » Side Dishes » Gnocchi with Bacon Cream Sauce. Honestly, if I don't have any more gnocchi in the freezer, I'll use premade in a snap; it makes this go by even quicker Gnocchi is now my favorite pasta (it's pasta, right?)! It's pillowy, soft, light, it basically melts in your mouth, don't be.
This creamy tomato sauce is comforting yet delicate, especially when prepared with a brightly flavored canned tomato sauce of good quality. Hey um, you have a little bit of drool on your chin there. You may wanna go wipe it out otherwise people may laugh at you. You can have Gnocchi (or any other pasta) in cream sauce with bacon bits using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gnocchi (or any other pasta) in cream sauce with bacon bits
- It's 1 pack of gnocchi.
- Prepare of Bacon bits (to taste).
- You need Bunch of scallions.
- You need 1 quart of cream.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Garlic (to taste).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of butter.
I won't but others will… no wait And the kicker. this was something I threw together on a whim. I knew I wanted Brussels Sprouts and gnocchi but just wasn't into a tomato sauce. What is gnocchi and how to make a delicious gnocchi dinner recipe with bacon, peas and cream in your home kitchen. You can make your own homemade gnocchi but it is a time consuming process.
Gnocchi (or any other pasta) in cream sauce with bacon bits step by step
- Cook gnocchi.
- In frying pan (deep) saute garlic on butter. Add bacon bits (can consider imitation for vegetarian versio). Do all this on LOW heat so the garlic doesn't burn..
- When garlic is sautéed and bacon bits released the flavors, add heavy cream and chopped scallions. Add pinch of pepper and salt (to taste) and shred the parmesan cheese (to taste). Simmer until it thickens up..
- Add cooked gnocchi/pasta to sauce and flip/stir to cover the pasta..
Just like making your own homemade pasta, the results are fantastic but who has the time during the. Gnocchi Cream Sauce with Italian Parmesan, Cheddar Cheese and Bacon. Easy creamy Potato Gnocchi Sauce, best sauce for Gnocchi. Love this gnocchi sauce recipe so much, I don't make any other cream sauce for gnocchi at times! The other day I shared my homemade Potato gnocchi.