Banana-Raisin Muffins. These muffins would be great for a quick and healthy breakfast or snack on the go. Try yummy banana muffins with cereal baked right in them. MORE+ LESS Banana Oatmeal Raisin Muffins.
In medium bowl combine banana, egg, oil, milk. Then, try our recipe for Banana, Raisin and Bran Muffins. The bananas and raisins team up to add extra flavour and moistness to these hearty muffins.. You can cook Banana-Raisin Muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana-Raisin Muffins
- Prepare 2 cup of "O"-shaped oat cereal.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of (2to3 medium) ripe bananas,mashed.
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
- It's 2/3 cup of fat-free or low fat milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Banana Raisin Muffins Recipes on Yummly Gourmet Banana, Coconut, And Pecan Muffins, White Chocolate-raspberry Blender Muffins, Easy Cheerios Banana Raisin MuffinsMoms and Munchkins. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Muffins II. Make delicious Banana and Raisin Muffins with Cheerios.
Banana-Raisin Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease the cups of a muffin pan with cooking spray,or line them with paper muffin cups..
- Crush the cereal. In a large bowl, mix the cereal, flour, brown sugar, & baking powder..
- Stir in remaining ingredients & blend until moist..
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups..
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes, or until golden brown..
Mix together mashed bananas, melted butter and egg. Banana Raisin Muffins - Breakfast Special Muffins with step wise pictures. Super moist muffins with perfect muffin top. This banana and raisin muffins has so much flavour and taste so delicious. These Paleo cinnamon raisin banana muffins are made with no grains, dairy, and no added sugar.