Vanilla Butter Cookies with chocolate. You get a chewy browned butter cookie studded with lots of chocolate chips, and they're stuffed with rich Nutella and finished with sea salt! Have you ever seen a cookie loaded with so much goodness? Browned butter, two kinds of chocolate chips, Nutella, vanilla beans and sea salt!
The oil gives the cookies a cake-like crumb texture and because of the high-fat content they stay. Chocolate peanut butter cookies are the best of both worlds. If you love soft chewy peanut butter cookies this chocolate version is for you! You can have Vanilla Butter Cookies with chocolate using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Butter Cookies with chocolate
- Prepare 125 gm of unsalted butter/white butter.
- It's 1/3 cup of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted dark chocolate.
- You need of few crushed almonds.
Combine shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended. Tender, healthy chocolate chip cookies with almond butter, coconut, and chocolate chips. And although they aren't exactly like the cookie I tried, this inspired version is legit.
Vanilla Butter Cookies with chocolate instructions
- Beat the butter, sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl till soft and fluffy then mix maida in it. Add the milk and mix well to make soft dough. If the mixture is a little dry, add an extra 1 tbsp of milk..
- Divide the dough into balls and then place the balls in paper cups, place all cookies in a baking try and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c for 15-20 minute..
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and set aside to cool for about 5 minutes on a wire rack to cool completely..
- Now top with melted dark chocolate and sprinkle some crushed almonds..
- Serve your guest this mouth melting cookies..
White Chocolate Chips: I love white chocolate chips in cookies, and white chocolate and peanut butter is a seriously underrated combination. The chips give off a sweet caramelized flavor, which snuggles right in with the creamy, nutty, roasty, and slightly salty. These pinwheel cookies make for spectacular holiday cookies. Sugar free chocolate chips - I am using stevia sweetened chocolate chips. Soft, thick and chewy chocolate chip cookies.