Mmmm Mmmm Pizza Dough. I just ordered heaven from pizza hut. Triple Pepperoni, Extra Cheese, and black olives =D. Whats your idea of a perfect pizza?
It's a simple recipe […] Sometimes you just want something easy and comforting. And pizza, especially if you've got the dough already (store-bought's okay!), fits the bill. THIN CRUST PIZZA DOUGH (ROMANA PIZZA DOUGH)Chefjar. You can have Mmmm Mmmm Pizza Dough using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mmmm Mmmm Pizza Dough
- It's 2 cup of AP Flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of dry yeast.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of more or less warm water.
Whisk together the water, yeast, olive oil, and salt. Mozzarella cheese, Camembert, Romano and Feta (for a Knead the risen dough lightly. To shape and bake: roll the dough into a circle. Place on well greased baking tray or pizza pan.
Mmmm Mmmm Pizza Dough instructions
- I use a stand mixer with a dough hook.
- add 1 cup flour with yeast and sugar.
- add 2nd cup flour with salt, herbs and oil.
- start mixer.
- slowly add the warm water. You may not need to add all the water..
- Continue mixing at medium speed untill dough comes off sides..
- Continue mixing around 10 minutes, don't stare at the machine, clean the mess you made and start putting things back!.
- When the dough looks nice a smooth, take out of mixer, spray a little olive oil on it and hold in hands and nip and tuck form a nice ball.
- place in bowl and cover in a warm place. Anywhere from 1 to 2 hours..
- Now comes the fun part....
- I don't toss my dough in the air.. I flour my work space and start rolling out my dough..
- Transfer to a pizza tray and using my fingers start making my pie, leaving the edges a little thick.
- OK... start making your pizza, this is a pizza dough recipe!.
Bread Machine Pizza Dough is the perfect solution for us busy moms! Easy and delicious, it's one of my family's secret weapons! It also make fabulous bread sticks so there is also that option. (The pizza dough can also be made in a mixer fitted with a dough hook. The dough should be smooth and firm. Here is a great recipe for making your own personal pizzas.