EASY Nuttela Cookies^*^. Super-Easy Nutella® Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Like my easy peanut butter cookies, this recipe is going in the top of my pile of easy cookie recipes. Soft and chewy Nutella Cookies loaded with Nutella and chock-full of chocolate chunk pieces.
If you're looking for ways to use up the last of that jar of Nutella in your pantry, then lets get cooking! They remind me of the Easy Nutella Brownie Cups I'm obsessed with. These Nutella Cookies are super easy to make. You can have EASY Nuttela Cookies^*^ using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of EASY Nuttela Cookies^*^
- It's 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 cup of Nutella or other Hazelnut Spread.
- It's 1 of egg.
Once you make the basic chocolate chip cookie The next best thing to these Nutella Cookies is Nutella Stuffed Cookies. I have a number of Nutella. This whole "fall" situation has gotten away from me. And when I say cookie I totally mean breakfast too.
EASY Nuttela Cookies^*^ instructions
- Put all ingredients into a mixer or mixing bowl.Mix until combined and a sticky dough starts forming..
- On a baking sheet,place a tablespoon of the mixture a couple inches apart..
- Place in oven and bake for about 10-12 minutes at 350°F..
- Take out of oven and cool for about 4-5 minutes..
- Enjoy warm! ^~^.
Ingredients These cookies sound delicious AND easy! Only problem is I don't have enough Nutella for once! Take your Peanut butter cookies to the next level - put Nutella inside them! Easy to make - I GUARANTEE these will impress. How to Make Easy Peanut Butter Cookies - Stuffed with Nutella!