7 Layer Bars. Reviews for: Photos of Seven Layer Bars. Seven Layer Bars, aka Magic Bars - Seven glorious layers of graham crackers, nuts, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, coconut and sweetened condensed milk! We could always expect these around October-November and had.
Seven-Layer Bars, dream bars, magic bars: these are all derivations of the same decadently gooey, cookie-crusted treat that we all recognize in one form or another. They are a pure Midwestern treat for me, often brought to potlucks to round out a. They are chewy and crisp and yummy and gooey. You can have 7 Layer Bars using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 7 Layer Bars
- It's 1 of and 1/2 cup crushed honey Graham crackers.
- You need 8 oz of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of butter scotch chips.
- It's 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1 of small can sweet and condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 of and a 1/3 coconut flakes.
I like to keep the ingredients on hand for a lazy Sunday or rainy afternoon, just to whip up. Any color M&M's™ can substituted for the red. Seven Layer Cookie Bars: When I was a kid my mom made Seven Layer Bars at least a couple times every year and over this holiday break I decided to make them for my kids. Give this recipe a try and you'll.
7 Layer Bars instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350. Place parchment paper in a 9×13 pan. Crush graham crackers then measure them, add melted butter to crackers then pat down into crust in pan..
- Once patted down put all chips on top plus pecans. Then pour sweet milk over top. Add coconut to the top slightly push down then put in oven 20 to 25 minutes or untill coconut is toasted. Allow to cool cut and enjoy!!.
This holiday twist on gooey seven-layer bars starts with a Christmas cookie crust and packs plenty of chocolate flavor—three kinds of chocolate, to be exact. Pretzels add just the right amount of salty. Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bar Recipe. Bake the seven layer bars until set. Feel free to make them with milk chocolate as well, just as the original.