Easy No-Churn Strawberry Ice Cream.
You can cook Easy No-Churn Strawberry Ice Cream using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy No-Churn Strawberry Ice Cream
- Prepare 25 of frozen strawberries.
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipping cream.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
Easy No-Churn Strawberry Ice Cream step by step
- Whip cream with a whisk till it forms high peaks. Keep in refrigerator..
- Puree strawberries with water and sugar. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract..
- Fold in the whipped cream. DO NOT BEAT. If desired, add in some sliced strawberries..
- Pour into loaf pan and freeze overnight or for four-five hours..
- Enjoy :).