Cinnamon Roll. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick brown sugar off your fingers for the rest of the afternoon. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls?
They also make an excellent gift. Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Don't be afraid to drown them in frosting. You can cook Cinnamon Roll using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll
- You need of dough--.
- Prepare of All-purpose Flour.
- You need of Melted Butter.
- It's of Baking Soda.
- You need of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Spread-.
- You need of butter.
- It's of Sugar Powdered.
- It's of Cinnamon powder.
- You need of tap Coco powder.
- Prepare of garnishing--.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar.
This giant cinnamon roll is a major crowd pleaser, and couldn't be easier to make. (It's made with Crescent dough!) Place rolls cut side-up in prepared baking pan. Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing ~ Recipe. These are hands down the best Cinnamon Rolls I've ever had! The FLUFFIEST Homemade Cinnamon Rolls of Your Life (Can Make Overnight).
Cinnamon Roll instructions
- First mix the milk at room temperature with vinegar and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the dry ingredients of dough and add the milk & vinegar mixture to this along with the butter and knead a soft dough..
- Rest the dough for 10 minutes and knead it once again for a minute..
- Mix the soft butter along with Coco powdar, sugar and cinnamon powder..
- Roll out the dough to make a rectange..
- Spread the cinnamon - butter - sugar filling on it..
- Fold into 3 flaps and roll it slightly to make sure it sticks properly..
- Divide it into 3 strips & take one strip..
- Twist it to make a braid and tuck both the edges at the bottom. Place these in muffin cups..
- Pre Heat the Kadhai with some salt. Place a ring stand and place the muffin cups on a plate in the pre heat kadhai and cook for 20 minutes..
- Then serve it..
If you haven't made cinnamon rolls with a simple brioche instead of regular dough. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Absolutely the best cinnamon rolls, ever. So good, you can't NOT make them, let alone, stop eating them. A little hard work but totally worth it in the end.