Fresh fruit Popsicle. This Homemade Fruit Popsicles recipe is an easy, healthy and refreshing treat or snack to make for your kids this summer! Lets beat the summer heat with these fresh fruit popsicles. Easy to make, delicious to taste, these You can use any fruits to make these popsicles.
Delicious frozen sorbet on wooden Blueberry and Raspberry Homemade Popsicles. Sweet red fruit Popsicles on wooden background. There is always fresh fruit at great prices during the summertime so pick up a few extras and make these fruit pops! You can cook Fresh fruit Popsicle using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh fruit Popsicle
- You need of Few sweet oranges.
- Prepare 1 cup of blueberries/ strawberry/ mix berries.
- You need to taste of sugar.
- You need pinch of salt.
You just need a blender and popsicle holders along with your fruit and the kids can. Choose your favorite fresh fruit or berries, pair them with. Fresh Sliced Fruit, of your choice. There's always a debate about whether to count blended fruits or not.
Fresh fruit Popsicle instructions
- For Orange Popsicle: Soften the orange. Tightly squeeze or roll the oranges firmly with the palm of your hand across the counter or table to soften them up. Juice the orange, add a pinch of salt and sugar as needed. Pour in a mold of your choice(I used shot glasses). Freeze for 2-3 hours. Popsicle is ready to eat..
- For Berry Popsicle: Clean the berries. Puree all the berries together, depending on sourness of puree add sugar and a pinch of salt. Pour in a mold of your choice. Freeze for 2-3 hours. Popsicle is ready to eat..
Super refreshing popsicles made using fresh fruits. This taste so yummy and is perfect for this summer. Your kids will love it for sure. I love making popsicles during this hot weather. Here are my homemade fruit popsicles with fresh chunks of pineapple, nectarines, kiwi, blueberries, and strawberries.