Cinnamon Rolls with Black Coffee.
You can cook Cinnamon Rolls with Black Coffee using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls with Black Coffee
- It's for of Dough--.
- You need 1 Cup + 2Tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- It's 3/4 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 of cup+1 Tbsp Milk.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of vinegar.
- It's for of Filling-.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- It's 1 Tsp of cinnamon powder.
Cinnamon Rolls with Black Coffee instructions
- In a bowl, take all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt. Mix well..
- In another bowl take milk and vinegar. Mix it well and let this rest for 10 minutes..
- Add the above mixture in dry ingredients. Using 2 tbsp of butter knead this in a soft dough. Rest the dough covered for 10 minutes..
- For Filling, Take brown sugar, butter and cinnamon powder. Mix it well..
- Add salt to the pan. Preheat kadai for 10 minutes on medium flame..
- Roll the dough in 1-2 cm in thickness. Spread the cinnamon butter mixture evenly. Start to roll from one towards another..
- Cut in about 1/2 inch equal parts. Tightly roll up the dough and cut into 11-12 pieces. Place in a greased round pan and get ready to rise..
- Keep it on low flame for 15-18 minutes till the colour changes to golden brown. Brush it with butter & serve hot with Tea or Coffee..