3 ingredient cookies & cream ice cream. Because we don't always have time to make homemade cookies, we started to rely on frozen dough. Well, four, if you count sprinkles. You're only three basic ingredients—butter, flour, and sugar—away from making these sweet buttery cookies.
Add additional ingredients should you desire. Beat egg with a whisk in a medium bowl. Is it the simplicity of these three, cheap ingredients? You can have 3 ingredient cookies & cream ice cream using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 ingredient cookies & cream ice cream
- It's of Ice cream.
- It's 14 oz of Can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- It's 14 of Crushed Oreos (or more if you want).
Many three-ingredient oatmeal cookies—there are, by the way, almost five million results for these on Google—keep the oats (either old-fashioned or quick-cooking), but ditch everything else and sub in. These moist and fudgy detox cookies come together in a snap! My recipe below is for salted chocolate chip cookies but you can make any version you'd like. I love sugar cookies, so I wanted to find a recipe with just three ingredients.
3 ingredient cookies & cream ice cream step by step
- Chill your bowl, heavy cream, condensed milk, and whisk attachment ahead of time..
- Beat the heavy whipping cream in the chilled bowl until soft peaks. Beat for 1 more minute and add in the condensed milk..
- Finally add in your crushed Oreos. (you can leave in the filling or scrape it out if you want).
- Freeze for at least 3 hours before serving..
Here's what you'll need to make these Search for "Three-Ingredient Oatmeal Cookies" on the internet and you'll get millions of results. The problem is, a lot of these recipes don't quite taste like the classic oatmeal cookies we know and love. It's amazing how combining just three simple ingredients can result in such a flavorful peanut butter cookie! The original three ingredient peanut butter cookie recipe uses egg, peanut butter and sugar. However, today's cookies are a low carb and keto-friendly version, so we'll be swapping out the sugar for.