Yummy Cinnamon Rolls With Sugar Glaze. For Cinnamon Rolls Recipes on Yummly Spiral-sliced Ham With Pepper Jelly Glaze, Pan-seared Scallops With Citrus Glaze, Root Beer Glaze. Moroccan Spiced Pork Kebabs with Pomegranate Glaze & Herby YogurtPork. ground coriander, lemon, pork loin, lemon, fresh mint, pomegranate.
Cinnamon Roll Glaze isn't just for cinnamon rolls though, it's also great for dipping muffins into! Cinnamon sweet rolls have never been easier. This overnight recipe is simple and absolutely amazing! You can cook Yummy Cinnamon Rolls With Sugar Glaze using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy Cinnamon Rolls With Sugar Glaze
- You need of rolls.
- Prepare of Leftover pizza dough (see my pizza recipe for dough ingredients).
- You need of Brown sugar.
- Prepare of White sugar.
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of glaze.
- It's of + another half a quarter of powdered sugar (icing sugar).
- It's of Softened butter.
- It's of Vanilla extract.
- It's of Milk.
- It's of Cornstarch.
Flaky and buttery and perfectly sweet and cinnamony with a yummy, creamy glaze - wow, they were incredible. When she shared the recipe, I was delighted to find these incredibly delicious. Fluffy rolls with gooey cinnamon filling and a decadent brown sugar glaze! Turn dough out onto floured surface and roll into rectangle.
Yummy Cinnamon Rolls With Sugar Glaze step by step
- Sprinkle some flour on your working table or area. This shall prevent the dough from sticking to it while working..
- Lay flat the dough on the surface and knead it with your hands or a rolling pin. I like to hand-knead mine..
- Continue kneading. I shaped it to a 9in by 6in..
- In a bowl, mix the sugars and the cinnamon..
- Spinkle evenly the dry mixture to the flattened dough until everything is covered but leave one side unsprinkled, about an inch..
- Once done, roll it towards the unsprinkled side..
- Brush the unsprinkled side with water to seal the roll..
- Slice the rolls into parts. I did 2 1/2in each..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F..
- In a pan, brush some butter and sprinkle some flour..
- Place your rolls in the pan, with the sides facing up. Brush again the top of the rolls with some butter..
- Bake for about 30-35mins until it's a little brown..
- While baking the rolls, let's make the glaze. Mix the powdered sugar, butter, vanilla extract and milk. The consistency should be a little thick but not too much. You may opt to use cornstarch to help achieve the consistency. Set aside..
- Once the rolls are baked, let it coll for 10mins..
- With a tablespoon, pour the glaze on each rolls..
- Serve and enjoy!.
These super easy, Homemade Healthy Cinnamon Rolls are clean-eating goodness rolled with love! Simply replace the Greek yogurt used for the glaze with a plant-based yogurt. The recipe will still be sweet and delicious, but allows those with lactose intolerance to enjoy them, too! I wanted to see how I would make. Soft and delicious Spudnut Cinnamon Rolls filled with cinnamon & sugar and mashed potatoes and topped with a delicious glaze.