Banana Yoghurt Bread.
You can cook Banana Yoghurt Bread using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Yoghurt Bread
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- It's 1/4 cup (60 ml) of coconut oil, melted.
- It's 1/4 cup (60 ml) of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of plain greek yoghurt.
- You need 3/4 cup (180 ml) of pancake mix.
Banana Yoghurt Bread instructions
- Grease your baking dish..
- Place bananas in a mixing bowl, and mush with a folk. Add lemon juice..
- Preheat your oven 190°/375°..
- Add oil and sugar then combine well..
- Add eggs and combine well..
- Add yoghurt and pancake mix then combine well. If you don't have pancake mix, check my recipe. It's easy to make..
- Pour the batter into your baking dish. I used 9"×9" square tin..
- Bake about 35 mins or until a toothpick insert the center comes out clean..
- You can enjoy it warm or cool..
- You can sliced extra banana and add on top for garnish if desire..