Easy Pasta Sauce.
You can cook Easy Pasta Sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pasta Sauce
- You need 1 can of prefered soup.
- It's 1/2 can of half and half cream.
- It's 1 can of your choice of veggies.
- It's 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 of use as much or as little pasta as you want. any type you want!.
Easy Pasta Sauce step by step
- Remember to salt your pasta water so that it tastes as salty as the sea. Let it come to a boil and add in your pasta. I like Catelli Smart. It's healthy and quick to cook..
- Put half can of half and half milk to your can of soup to make sauce creamy. I choose cream of broccoli by Campbell's.
- Add veggie water from can into soup and stir in the veg you want. I chose Summer Sweet Peas..
- Once soup is almost at a boil put corn starch into plastic container with lid, add cold water and shake till it's all mixed together. Add mixture to soup and stir till thick. I use corn starch instead of flower because it doesn't give the sauce that dull flavor no matter how much spice you use..
- Makes large quantity of sauce so if your not serving a full house you can take clean jars and instantly pour left overs into jars. Put lids on and place in fridge. The steam from the sauce and the sharp cold of the fridge reseals the jars as if you had done it the proper way. Lasts for about a week in the fridge if your not like me and eat lots of pasta haha.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add sauce to cooked pasta and enjoy! This is also an awesome pasta 'salad' when it gets cooled!.