Apple Cinnamon crescent rolls. flour, sprite, crescent rolls, sugar, cinnamon, apple, butter. Apple Cheddar Cream Cheese DanishAmy's Cooking Adventures. Lots of cinnamon apple crescent roll recipes have too much filling and it seeps out the edges, use less and make more!
Today we will be making Apple Cinnamon Crescents The Pin that inspired this video is below! - Thanks Buzz Feed http. Bake up a batch of warm, tender cinnamon rolls! It's easy when you start with refrigerated crescent rolls or dough sheet. You can cook Apple Cinnamon crescent rolls using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon crescent rolls
- It's of crecent rolls.
- It's of apples (pealed).
- You need of melted butter.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- It's of ground cinnamon.
MORE+ LESS Butter and cinnamon sugar are rolled up in crescent rolls and baked for a sweet and super fast treat. Combine the cinnamon and sugar together and mix well. Place the unrolled crescent rolls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Apple Cinnamon Rolls - Printable Recipe.
Apple Cinnamon crescent rolls instructions
- Mix sugar, ground cinnamon, vanilla, in bowl of melted butter..
- Peal appel skins and cut into chunks..
- Lay out rolls. Add mixture on top. Put apple inside and roll up. Do this until dish is full..
- Put into glass baking dish. Add mixture to the top of the filled rolles and add any additional apples into baking dish..
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 350° or until apples soft. Having the additional apples helps to judge this without having to poke into a roll..
- Let cool. Enjoy!.
- Optional: add marshmallow 5 minutes before done..
- Broil on low flame for color. Just tried it HUGE HIT!!.
You Might Like To Try These Easy Recipes. You will need half a batch of my crescent roll dough Make the crescent roll dough using the instructions for either the bread machine or stand mixer and. Use crescent roll dough to make a fast and delicious Cinnamon Apple Danish Recipe. It's seriously so simple to throw together and tastes amazing fresh out of the oven! Today, I give you the next danish love child I've concocted in my mind: Cinnamon, Apple, and Cream Cheese!