Best ever banana bread. This is definitely THE BEST banana bread I've ever come across- but I swear I've made it even better. My Best Ever Banana Bread recipe is now yours, too! Get my chef-tested secrets to making this easy banana bread with incredible flavor and a moist Banana Bread tends to be one of those recipes that you need a master recipe for, one that never fails you.
This is honestly the best banana bread recipe ever! It's basically my easy banana bread but with brown butter, buttermilk, and roasted bananas to give the bread the ultimate flavor and texture. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. You can have Best ever banana bread using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best ever banana bread
- It's 5 of browned bananas.
- You need 1 stick of unsalted real butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 4 tablespoon of sour cream.
- You need .5 cup of ground pecans.
- Prepare .5 cup of chopped pecans.
- It's 2 cups of flour.
- You need .5 teaspoon of salt.
- It's .5 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- It's 1.5 cups of brown sugar.
- You need of Honey.
Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking. Everyone loves this healthy banana bread recipe because it can easily be made into muffins, too! This is the easiest and most delicious banana bread you'll ever make! It's all made by hand and with simple everyday ingredients, just like a good old-fashioned banana bread should be made.
Best ever banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. In electric mixer combine: softened butter, eggs, sour cream,1 cup brown sugar, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons honey..
- In separate bowl sift together: salt, baking soda and flour..
- Mash bananas put aside..
- In a small bowl add cinnamon,1/4 cup sugar and chopped pecans. Mix together. This will be used to garnish the top of bread mixture once poured in bread pan..
- Add flour mixture and ground pecans to the electric mixer. Once blended, add mashed bananas..
- Pour into bread pan. Add cinnamon mixture to top of batter..
- Place in oven for 1 hour 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clear. Cover top of bread with honey. Allow 1 hour to rest in pan prior to removing..
It is from Necessities & Temptations from the Junior League of Austin. This moist Best-Ever Banana Bread freezes well. Make two at the same time; we never make just one! Have one to eat tomorrow and one to eat when I drop over for a cup of tea! This recipe makes the BEST most Moist Banana Bread ever!