Tropical Banana Bread. This Tropical Banana Bread is the most delicious twist on a classic favorite. Tropical banana bread is sweet, fruity, and moist. It's like traditional banana bread, but it's made with coconut oil, crushed pineapple, and shredded coconut.
So I started with macadamias and cashews. Both were good, but I was surprised that I preferred the macadamia. This Tropical Banana Bread is the best way to use up those ripe bananas on the counter. You can have Tropical Banana Bread using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tropical Banana Bread
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 1 cup of coconut sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- It's 2 of bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of prunes, chopped.
- You need 1 of medium mango, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of pineapple, chopped.
Adding cherries, pineapple, and coconut makes this sweet bread a favorite in our house. Banana bread, made with light butter, is the perfect anytime treat. This moist tropical banana bread has the flavor of a tropical island drink. Many of you know that I LOVE banana bread.
Tropical Banana Bread instructions
- Cream butter, sugar, add eggs and mix until smooth..
- Mix dry ingredients together and mix alternately with chopped fruit and mashed bananas..
- Pour into greased and floured 1 1\2 quart loaf pan, and cook about an hour at 350°F, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean and/or is golden brown. Will make about 8 to 10 big slices. If you like, you could probably make these in a muffin tin, also..
It may have something to do with the fact that we always have spotted. Sweet and fruity, this supremely moist banana bread is bursting with tropical flavors. One slice is sure to cure even the fiercest Winter blues. And just like that, it's Wednesday! Tropical banana bread is a lot easier to make than one might think.