Lemon blueberry loaf. This Lemon Blueberry Yogurt Loaf is moist and delicious with just the right amount of blueberries and lemon. Enjoy a slice for dessert today, perfect with tea or coffee! Soft & fluffy Lemon Blueberry Loaf.
This is a quick bread recipe, and is aptly named as such because it is so. Reviews for: Photos of Blueberry Lemon Loaf. This lemon blueberry loaf comes together with a handful of pantry staples, and it's topped with a tangy lemon glaze icing. You can have Lemon blueberry loaf using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon blueberry loaf
- Prepare of loaf.
- It's 1/3 cup of butter melted.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare of glaze or ganache.
- You need 200 grams of White chocolate chips.
- It's 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
Easy lemon loaf cake with blueberries and a sweet lemon glaze. Enjoy a slice for dessert or a sweet snack! You'll love this lemon blueberry cake, it's a family favorite! Zingy Lemon-Blueberry Yogurt Loaf made with freshly squeezed lemon juice, lemon zest, yogurt, and plump blueberries is lightly brushed with a lemon syrup then drizzled with a lemon glaze.
Lemon blueberry loaf step by step
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, sugar, lemon juice and eggs. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir into egg mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Fold in the blueberries, lemon peel..
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack..
- Warm up the whipping cream until bubble appears n pour it over white chocolate chips in a bowl. Let it sit for about 10 mins. Stir n mix well. Pour over cooled cake n decorate with fresh blueberries. Serve..
By combining milk and lemon juice, you are essentially making buttermilk so you can use real buttermilk in place of the milk. With a name like Glazed Lemon-Blueberry Loaf, you know you're in for a treat. Tangy and sweet, thanks to the fresh blueberries and lemon juice, the secret to this recipe is stirring sour cream. This Lemon blueberry cake loaf truly is going to be one of the best blueberry cakes. So, I thought to myself, perhaps this idea would work for a lemon blueberry cake loaf.