Chocolate avocado popsicles. This smooth avocado chocolate pudding is made with avocados, cherries, and some brewed decaf Make it into popsicles, or enjoy it by the spoonful! How is this chocolate popsicle recipe different? Chocolate Avocado Popsicles made with avocado to create an instant fudgy taste without any hard work.
Learn how to make these easy and delicious Chocolate Avocado Popsicles. What do you think of these avocado popsicles? I hope ya'll had a great week and are ready for the These creamy, chocolate and avocado popsicles were a big hit with my little one and I even enjoyed them. You can cook Chocolate avocado popsicles using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate avocado popsicles
- Prepare of A. 3 ripe avocado.
- Prepare 370 ml of fresh milk.
- Prepare 4 tbs of condensed milk.
- You need of B. Dipping chocolate.
- You need 100 g of dark chocolate chopped, melted.
Smooth and creamy, these paleo chocolate avocado pudding pops seem indulgent, but are a fun, no guilt treat that is perfect for summer. When I was a kid, I remember loving popsicles. This chocolate avocado popsicle recipe is one your kids will love. When the avocado popsicles are frozen properly they are ready to be dipped in chocolate.
Chocolate avocado popsicles step by step
- Cutting avocado into cube and using food processor to blend with milk and condensed milk. Adjust thickness and sweetness accordingly..
- Pour mixture into the molds util almost full..
- Place the molds into the freezer at least 4h or until the popsicles are solid..
- Microwave chocolate at 30” interval until melted..
- Dip frozen avocado popsicles in melted chocolate. You can also drizzle melted chocolate over popsicles..
The coating will solidify straight away. The popsicles can be stored in the freezer on a piece of parchment. Dip coconut avocado popsicles in melted chocolate. If desired, drizzle additional melted chocolate over popsicles. See more ideas about Avocado popsicles, Popsicles, Avocado.