Thin crust Pizza dough. Dissolve yeast and sugar in hot water in a bowl. I make pizza at home at least once a week, so you can be sure this recipe comes to you after years of very meticulous kitchen testing! It really is that fast and easy, which is why we believe this is the very best thin-crust pizza dough for a home cook on a weeknight.
Then spread with pizza sauce and use the toppings of your choice. What makes this thin crust pizza dough recipe easy? In a sentence: You don't need to stretch the dough. You can cook Thin crust Pizza dough using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thin crust Pizza dough
- It's of Pizza dough.
- Prepare 200 grams of lukewarm tap water.
- You need 2 grams of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 gram of sugar.
- You need 4 grams of Olive oil.
- You need 153 grams of 00 flour.
- You need 153 grams of all-purpose flour.
- You need 8 grams of fine sea salt.
Stretching pizza dough isn't hard, but does take a little practice! You can tear the dough, or it can become uneven. This thin crust dough recipe requires no stretching at all. Just roll it out with a.
Thin crust Pizza dough instructions
- In the large mixing bowl, combine flours and salt.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together 200 grams lukewarm tap water, the yeast, sugar and olive oil, then pour it into flour mixture. Knead with your hands until well combined, approximately 3 minutes, then let the mixture rest for 15 minutes..
- Knead rested dough for 3 minutes.Cut into 2 equal piece and shape each into a ball. Place on a heavily floured surface, cover with dampened cloth, and let rest and rise for 3-4 hours at room temp or 8-24 hour s in the refrigerator. (Remove dough from fridge 30 minutes before you begin to shape it to pizza).
- To make pizza, place each dough ball on a heavily floured surface and use your fingers to stretch it, then your hands to shape into rounds or squares. Top and bake..
After experimenting with many different pizza dough recipes for thin crust pizza, I came up with the following pizza dough recipe. It is very easy to make and will produce a beautiful flaky crust that is crisp on the bottom. It didn't quite ball up like I wanted to, but it worked really well. I like all kinds of pizza, but thin crust has a special place in my heart, and I wanted to find a fast and easy thin crust recipe so I could make pizza from scratch more often. If you're wanting to cut down your pizza dough making time, a yeast-free option is the way to go, and I tried a few options before I.