You can have Chicken Pulao using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Pulao
- Prepare 500 gms of Chicken.
- You need 2 cups of Basmati rice (soak for 30 mins).
- It's 100 gm of curd.
- You need 4 tbsp of Ghee.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 2 of onions, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric Powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of chopped Mint leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped Coriander leaves.
- It's 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It's as needed of Whole spices(1Bay leaves, 4cardamon, 1 stick cinnamon and 6 peppercorn).
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 3-4 of green chillis slit.
Chicken Pulao instructions
- Marinate the chicken with curd, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and garam masala..
- In a pot, add ghee. Add whole spice (1 Bay leaves, 4 cardamon, 1 stick cinnamon and 6 peppercorn). Mix and saute till fragrant..
- Add thinly sliced onions and saute till it become golden brown..
- Add the marinated chicken and and cook it for 5 mins,.
- Add rice and salt. Mix it very lightly..
- Add 3 cups of water and slit green chillis. Mix well..
- Cover and cook till the rice and chicken are fully done..
- Garnish with mint and Coriander leaves.