Spaghetti sauce pasta. Choose From A Delicious Array Of Authentic Italian Pasta Sauces. Rich and meaty spaghetti sauce is surprisingly easy to make, and ready in just over an hour. Serve over any variety of hot cooked pasta.
How to Use This Easy Pasta Sauce. This simple pasta sauce is perfect for spaghetti, but you can also use it on a variety of other dishes. Turn it into bolognese sauce by adding browned ground beef and sausage (or keep things veggie-friendly with mushrooms). You can cook Spaghetti sauce pasta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti sauce pasta
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 packages of Large shell pasta.
- You need 1 can of Spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of Yellow cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White cheese.
Marinara sauce, or pasta sauce is a slow-simmered sauce that is often made with tomatoes, garlic, and herbs. In America, we often refer to marinara as a meatless, tomato-based sauce. Spaghetti sauce is essentially any sauce that you put on spaghetti. A heavenly convergence of cream, butter, and cheeses create these top-rated creamy pasta sauce recipes.
Spaghetti sauce pasta step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In one pan cook the ground beef with the clove of garlic finely chopped until meat is fully cooked, then drain the meat..
- Cook the shells in water until fully cooked..
- Mix all ingredients in a cooking pan except the cheese..
- Grate both cheeses over everything and put in the oven until cheese is melted..
- Serve and enjoy..
Get the recipes for Alfredo sauce, vodka sauce, mushroom sauce, and other sauce recipes. NOTE: If using fresh tomatoes: You can make this sauce with either cans of crushed tomatoes or fresh tomatoes. In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat, cook the sausage, beef, onion, and garlic until well browned; drain fat. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water. Pasta heated in the skillet with sauce has a vastly different and superior flavor and texture compared with pasta that is simply sauced on the plate.