Lemon Coconut Energy Bars.
You can cook Lemon Coconut Energy Bars using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Coconut Energy Bars
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cashews.
- You need 6 of Dates.
- It's 1/4 cup of Almond butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut cream concentrate.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon zest.
- You need 2 tsp of Maca powder.
- You need 1 of Optional toppings unsweetened coconut, lemon zest.
Lemon Coconut Energy Bars instructions
- In a food processor grind almonds and cashews until they make a grainy, flour like consistency..
- Add in the dates and blend..
- Add in remaining ingredients except for additional toppings and blend until dough begins forming a ball..
- Roll into balls. Place toppings on flat plate and roll balls in toppings, coating completely..