Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls. Cream together Oreos, cream cheese, powdered sugar and salt. Flatten bag to remove excess air, then seal bag. If you thought there wasn't anything better than a traditional cheesecake, just wait until you try Create Bake Make's delicious (and oh-so-addictive) Once the cheesecake mixture is firm, use a spoon to scoop up the mixture and roll into balls.
The Oreo crust is to die for! I'm a big fan of Oreo Cheesecake and this recipe just might be my new favorite! If you're an Oreo cheesecake lover too, you can also try this Ultimate Oreo Cheesecake recipe, this No-Bake. You can cook Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls
- It's 1 packages of Oreos (generic is just as good).
- You need 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1 lb of White chocolate bark.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chocolate chips.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt.
A creamy cookies & cream filled Oreo Cheesecake served on an Oreo Crust and topped off with chocolate ganache and homemade whipped cream! This baked cheesecake is so easy to make and includes plenty of tips and tricks for a perfect cheesecake! This Oreo Cheesecake is thick and creamy with delicious cookies and cream flavors! It has moist chunks of Oreo cookies in the cheesecake as well as whole cookies and raspberries along the outside.
Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls step by step
- Crush Oreos.
- Cream together Oreos, cream cheese, powdered sugar and salt.
- Place wax paper on cookie sheets.
- Roll together Oreo mixture in balls (size of your choice, I do small ones) and place on wax paper ...cover balls with plastic wrap and cool for 30min.
- Break chocolate brick apart and microwave for 30sec at a time to stir so it won't burn.
- Once completely melted dip the Oreo balls into melted chocolate and place back on wax paper.
- Melt the chocolate chips (microwave 30 sec at a time) dip spoon in and swirl over Oreos balls.
- Place finished Oreo balls back in the fridge for 20min to harden.
It's easy to make for your next get-together! This is one of my all-time favorite cheesecake recipes! An easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust. This simple no-bake cheesecake makes a perfect dessert for any time of year! These Oreo Cheesecake Balls are very simple to make and will have your guests begging for more!