Vegetarian Frozen Breakfast Burritos.
You can cook Vegetarian Frozen Breakfast Burritos using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Frozen Breakfast Burritos
- You need 1 of Sweet Potatoes, cubed.
- You need 1/3 packages of Salsa Verde.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 1/2 packages of Mushrooms, chopped.
- It's 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It's 1 can of Black Beans, drained.
- You need 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 12 of Burrito Tortillas.
- It's 12 of Eggs.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
Vegetarian Frozen Breakfast Burritos instructions
- Heat oil over medium high heat in a large dry pan..
- Cook sweet potatoes, onion, and peppers until soft and have a little color on them. Add spices and garlic, cook another minute..
- Wisk eggs. Turn heat to low. Pour in Eggs and mix. Cook, stirring occasionally until eggs are mostly cooked..
- Add in Salsa, Cheese, and beans and stir until combined and melted..
- If you are freezing, take off heat and let cool, 20-30 minutes. Otherwise continue to step 6..
- Add 1/2 to 3/4 cup of filling to each burrito. and roll..
- If you are freezing, roll in plastic wrap, store in zip lock bags and freeze..