EASY banana bread (nut free). This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! If you're not a fan of any of the above, you can adjust and use nuts and berries that you prefer. Turned out EXQUISITE, and we've already made this six times.
Banana Bread can be made with or without nuts, or made into banana nut crunch muffins. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! You can cook EASY banana bread (nut free) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of EASY banana bread (nut free)
- Prepare 4 of extra ripe bananas.
- It's 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar (you can use brown sugar for a richer darker banana bread).
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It's 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It's 2 of and 2/3 cup bisquick.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. The beauty of this banana bread recipe is you don't need a fancy mixer! A mixing bowl, a fork to whisk the eggs and a sturdy spoon to mix the batter are all you. Here's a super yummy, healthy, and easy banana nut bread recipe.
EASY banana bread (nut free) instructions
- Mash bananas with a fork and mix in eggs, vanilla, milk and oil.
- Incorporate the bisquick into the wet mixture and pour in a greased loaf pan. Bake 55-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out mostly clean..
This moist banana bread has just the right amount of walnuts, and makes a great breakfast or healthy snack. Plus it contains no added sweeteners! My favorite Super Easy Banana Nut Bread that's super quick to put together, no mixer needed, perfectly sweetened, super moist and delicious! To me this is the perfect amount of sweetness, but feel free to increase the sugar amounts if you prefer a sweeter banana bread. This easy banana bread recipe is made with Bisquick, ripe bananas, sugar, milk, eggs, and vanilla.