Easy lemon cookie desert. Squeeze enough limes to get half a cup of juice. In a blender add evaporated milk. Turn blender to low speed and gradually add condensed milk.
Love the sweet tartness of lemon cookies? You will love this Easy Lemon Cookies recipe! Quick and easy to prepare and delicious to But hey - they're simple, wonderfully fluffy, and can be mixed up in just three minutes. You can cook Easy lemon cookie desert using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy lemon cookie desert
- You need 1/2 cup of Lime juice.
- It's 1 box of Cookie (Galletas Maria).
- You need 1 can of Condenses milk.
- It's 1 can of Evaporated milk.
When life gives you lemons, make something sweet! Easy Lemon Bundt Cake with Fresh Lemon Glaze. These cookies have the perfect balance of sweet and tart. It's the treat to make any day a little better.
Easy lemon cookie desert instructions
- Squeeze enough limes to get half a cup of juice.
- In a blender add evaporated milk.
- Turn blender to low speed and gradually add condensed milk.
- When both milk are combine add lemon juice gradually.
- Continue to blend for about a minute.
- Using any type of container desired (glass looks very nice) start with a layer of Maria Cookies on bottom of container.
- Then spread a thin layer of the milk mix.
- And continue adding one layer of cookies and one layer of milk mix until milk mix is finished.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cut and serve, can be garnished with lime peels or mint leaves.
If you're obsessed with lemon desserts like we are, then try these Lemon Bars next! These keto lemon cookies are soft, chewy & the perfect low carb dessert for spring & summer. This post may contain affiliate links. Go beyond traditional lemon bars and lemon pie with these inspired lemon recipes and lemon desserts, including a great lemon cake recipe. When life gives you lemons, make these citrusy treats!