Simple Banana Apple Bread.
You can cook Simple Banana Apple Bread using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Banana Apple Bread
- You need of Fresh.
- Prepare 6 of Ripe Bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of Apple Sauce.
- It's 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter.
- It's of Pantry.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of White Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of Baking Soda.
Simple Banana Apple Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 3x 8x4 tins..
- Mash bananas..
- Mix together wet ingredients with the mashed bananas..
- Mix dry ingredients together in a separate bowl..
- Stir in wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Do not over blend..
- Fill tins evenly and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Check with a tooth pick starting around the 50 minute mark. When the toothpick comes out clean, they're done. Let cool..
- (Freeze) Wrap in Cling wrap then a layer of tinfoil to freeze. Lasts up to 6 months in a deep freeze. Thaw out overnight in the fridge..
- ~Homemade Upgrade~ Use my recipe to make the Applesauce yourself..
- +Taste Replace+ Use leftover fruit baby puree or older, soft fruit cooked and mashed instead of applesauce..
- *Health Hint* Substitute white sugar with more applesauce and a bit more flour..