Macaroni Salad with Tunafish #America. Reviews for: Photos of Macaroni and Tuna Fish Salad. My family loves creamy tuna fish with onion sanwiches so I prepare this tuna dish the same way toss it into the macaroni and add more mayo. Macaroni-shaped pasta is tailor-made for salads because it won't fall apart when mixed up with other ingredients.
It is delicious even when it is still warm. This family favorite tuna macaroni salad is made with canned tuna, elbow mac, bell peppers, parsley, green onion, iceberg lettuce Favorite Tuna Macaroni Salad. It's such a simple salad, yet even now my heart skips a beat when I stop by my parents' house. You can cook Macaroni Salad with Tunafish #America using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Macaroni Salad with Tunafish #America
- You need 2 cups of uncooked macaroni pasta.
- You need 1 of small Green Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small Red Pepper.
- You need 1/2-1 of small Onion.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna drained.
- It's of Seasonings (see below).
- You need of Mayonnaise for consistency.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It's of Celery salt.
- It's of Dill Weed (optional).
Here's a recipe for one of my favorite summer side dishes, Tuna Macaroni Salad!! This is one of the few ways I'll eat tuna! A dish made with macaroni and tuna Fish. Easy to make using Dukes mayonnaise, relish, tuna, veggies and eggs.
Macaroni Salad with Tunafish #America instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions. About 8 min.
- Meanwhile, dice peppers and onions (I also recommend 2 radishes diced). Set aside..
- When pasta is cooked drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well and put into a large bowl..
- Add vegetables and seasoning and tuna.
- Add enough mayonnaise for desired consistency.
- Chill at least an hour for tasty results.
Tuna macaroni salad holds a special place in my heart. It reminds me of big summertime cookouts and family reunions in Elberton. Tuna Macaroni salad is satisfying dish all on its own, but is also the perfect side dish to complement a summer picnic or potluck. This salad has it all-delicious pasta, savory tuna and a creamy, sweet, and zesty sauce! Tuna Macaroni Salad is quick and easy to make.