Low carb peanut butter protein muffins. And I feel so much better eating them than I did after those coffeehouse ones. Benefits of a Healthy Protein If you've seen my protein cookie dough bites or peanut butter protein cookies, you know I'm a huge fan of using collagen protein powder in low. Hit em with some sugar free syrup and a dusting of pb powder and they're killer.
Keto and low carb protein muffins are made with almond flour. Wonderfully fluffy, the best thing about them is how very filling they are! Even though I usually prefer an egg-based breakfast, sometimes it's nice to have a baked good that doesn't just taste great but also keeps you going for several hours. You can have Low carb peanut butter protein muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low carb peanut butter protein muffins
- It's 1/4 cup of splenda.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It's 1 1/3 cup of almond flour.
- It's 1 1/2 scoops of vanilla protein powder (or cupcake batter flavored).
- It's 1/2 cup of heavy or lite cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's of Dark chocolate chips to put on top.
Skinny Peanut Butter Honey Banana Muffins: These healthy muffins are the perfect way to jumpstart the day! Today, we are lightening things up over Forget store-bought protein bars,these Healthy Baked Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars are SO easy to make and so much more delicious! Grab these healthy, low-carb nut butter balls for a quick breakfast or anytime you're on the run for a protein punch and plenty of healthy fats to support These low-carb "peanut butter" balls may also benefit your heart. Combine cottage cheese, milk, eggs, flour, peanut butter powder, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda in a blender until well combined.
Low carb peanut butter protein muffins instructions
- Set oven to 400°. Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients and mix too well blended.
- Grease a 12 count muffin tin. Pour batter equally into each spot. Bake for 18-20 min. They freeze well if you want to! They keep for 3-4 days out of the fridge in a closed container.
Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Waffles. **Please note the nutrition information will vary depending on the brand of ingredients you use. Any idea what the carb count in these muffins might be?? Our breakfast egg muffin recipes are low carb and high in protein. When we first came across these Low Carb Egg Muffins it suckered us in instantly, but also looked a little fiddly and time consuming. Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl.