BBQ Chicken n Bacon Bites. These BBQ Chicken Bacon Bites are great! Bite-sized skewers of chicken and bacon brushed with barbecue sauce will be a hit whether you're serving them as an appetizer or a main course. Try these smoky-sweet bites of chicken and bacon smothered in barbecue sauce.
Secure with a toothpick, place on the baking sheet, and brush with BBQ sauce. Kick off BBQ season with these BBQ Bacon Chicken Bites. They're salty, spicy and just the thing to serve at your next cookout. You can have BBQ Chicken n Bacon Bites using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken n Bacon Bites
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized nuggets.
- It's 1 lb of raw bacon.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of cayanne pepper.
- Prepare 16 oz of your favorite BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet and Mild).
- Prepare 1 cup of your favorite shredded cheese for garnish (optional).
How to Make Bacon Wrapped BBQ Chicken Bites. I find that timing is key with anything bacon wrapped. Since you want the bacon to crisp up well without overcooking the chicken, you'll need to cook it for a few minutes prior to wrapping the chicken. Barbecue Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites Are Simple, Quick , And Delicious.
BBQ Chicken n Bacon Bites step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- After cleaning and trimming the fat off, cut your chicken into bite-sized pieces..
- Wrap the chicken with the raw bacon tightly, securing with a toothpick..
- Wrap a cookie sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray, and lay your chicken on it, seam side down..
- Liberally season your chicken bites; we like a lot of spice on ours! Place in oven for about 20 mins..
- After 20 mins or so, drain the grease and flip the pieces over. Cook for about 15 mins (or until the juice is clear when you cut into it)..
- After the 15 mins is up, liberally cover your chicken with BBQ sauce and let cook for about 5 more minutes. Pull out and serve. Top with your favorite shredded cheese for an extra savory kick. NOTE: don't forget to remove the toothpicks when you serve, or you'll get a nasty little surprise, lol..
Chicken Smothered In Barbecue Sauce And Wrapped In Bacon Make For A Popular Appetizer At Any Gathering! These Savory Little Chicken Bites Vanish In Minutes! Bacon BBQ Chicken Loaf. featured in Indoor BBQ. The BBQ and bacon combination felt less than the sum of its parts, and combined with the breaded chicken pieces, was a bit too many salty ingredients without I think onions might fit in well. It's a little bit pricey but is the same price as wings or boneless chicken at Domino's.