Apple oatmeal bar. Apple Oatmeal Bars. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars are a healthy, gluten-free breakfast or snack recipe that taste decadent but are made without refined sugar. These are a hit with kids!
Deelish snackity bars bursting with Fall flavor flaves like cinnamon, nutmeg, rainbows, and butterflies. Healthy Apple Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars Today I'm going to show you how to make healthy oatmeal bars. This quilt-free recipe has no flour. You can cook Apple oatmeal bar using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple oatmeal bar
- You need 2 cups of oatmeal.
- You need 1 Cup of milk.
- It's 2 of apple slice and chopped.
- It's 1 of banana.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- You need Dash of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It's 1/4 cup of raw honey.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 of puck cream.
- You need 1/4 of coconut oil.
Apple and oat are super healthy and combining these two together means packing a lot of good stuff in one bar. These Apple Pie Oatmeal Bars are so easy to make and have all the flavors of the holiday packed into a healthier New Year treat and on-the-go breakfast. These apple oatmeal bars will please your belly and your sweet tooth! This post has been sponsored by #AppleWeek sponsors, but all Today I am posting my recipe for Apple Oatmeal bars. using Flahavan's Irish.
Apple oatmeal bar step by step
- Reheat oven 350f.
- Mash the bananas, add one chopped apple,mix with all the ingredients..
- Slice the apple lay it on the pan..
- Add the mixture on top of the apple.
- Add puck cream on top of the mixture, and it make it creamy..
- Cook for 35 yo 40 minutes, enjoy..
I'll pretend these Apple Oatmeal Bars have everything to do with the appearance of the early apples, and nothing to do with days growing shorter or the discovery of a red leaf on the maple tree out front. Be the first to review this recipe. Sprinkle the rest of the oat mixture on top. Pour apples over the crust and spread in an even layer. Pour the remaining oat mixture over the top and spread evenly.