Stirfry Green Beans.
You can cook Stirfry Green Beans using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stirfry Green Beans
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- It's 1 pound of whole green beans.
Stirfry Green Beans instructions
- Heat the oil with the black pepper. Slice the onion and thinly slice the garlic clove. Add the onion and garlic to the hot oil with black pepper in it..
- Add the beans and stirfry. After stirfrying for 7 minutes add the salt. Cook till the beans are at your desired doneness..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.