Pasta with Yogurt Sauce.
You can cook Pasta with Yogurt Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with Yogurt Sauce
- You need 1 packages of angel hair pasta.
- It's 2 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It's 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 3 tbsp of pine nuts (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter (optional).
Pasta with Yogurt Sauce instructions
- Cook the pasta in large pot of the boiling salted water until al dente..
- Using a mortar and pestle, mash the salt and garlics together into a paste. Warm the yogurt slightly in sauce pan. Remove a small amount of warm yogurt from the pan, and stir together with garlic paste. Stir this mixture into the remaining yogurt..
- Drain the pasta and rinsed in cold water. Place in caserol or deep serving dish, tosh with 1 table spoon of butter or margarine. Tosh with half of the garlic - yogurt sauce. Spread the remaining sauce over the pasta. Garnish with the parsley..
- For a very special dish, brown the pine nuts in two table spoon of butter or margarine. Pour over the parsley. Serve immediately..